, , :
22.05.2024
°C
$ 90.41
€ 98.3

China has recorded the maximum number of new cases of COVID-19 infection since March 2020

1059014490 0 40 3077 1771 1920x0 80 0 0 af355490c169be69f1e8a92a195c0ceb copyThe Chinese authorities have recorded 298 new cases of coronavirus infection over the past day, and this is the maximum since the beginning of March 2020.

This is evidenced by the data published on Thursday by the State Committee on Hygiene and Health of the People's Republic of China.
According to the statement of the State Committee on Hygiene and Health of the People's Republic of China, most of the cases are imported. Fever, cough and malaise were found in 186 people, the remaining 112 were asymptomatic carriers.
Over the past week, the number of COVID-19 infected in local medical institutions has increased by more than 5% per day and now stands at 2,098.
Only 18 of them are in serious condition. Thus, the situation is about the same as at the end of January. About 40% of those undergoing treatment were infected in the country, the remaining 60% came from abroad.
Officially, 108.3 thousand people have been ill in mainland China for all time, not counting asymptomatic carriers. There have been no deaths from covid in China since January 25 last year, 4,636 people have died in the country since the beginning of the pandemic